Speedy Memo

Image result for masks for illness

While on the airplane, I looked quizzically at the woman beside me wearing a mask...
Ha! Turns out She knew germs were flying around that plane. Now, I have those sickness germs and she's partying somewhere! Note to self...masks look ridiculous but keep you germ-free!!! 
Or perhaps the story goes this way... she had some horrible cold and it seeped out from her mask to infect me... Either way, she has a part to play in this mini illness, of that I am sure!  

Image result for sickness cartoons

Lots going on this week- please remember that we are 1 week from May our kids need to pour it on these next few weeks.  

Stanley Cup playoffs are continuing with just a few rounds to finish. Go Toronto, go Winnipeg! 

Report cards are due Wed they go home on Friday.

Parent-teacher interviews are happening in the weeks ahead. Those dates will be solidified this week. 

PAT part A is in for grade nines. That is written middle of May.

Nait comes to High Level. A counselor and two journeyman carpenters are coming to demo. They start at 9:30 tomorrow morning at our school. We encourage students from all schools to attend to see if Nait is an option for them. 

Diplomas for June have been set up and kids should have been dropped in there. If I student needs an accommodation you will let me know. If a student is writing digitally you know the paperwork to fill out. Keeping up with this helps us tremendously come diploma time. 

Staffing- we will notice that the advertisements for the full-time job in La Crete and the .6 in High Level will come out in the next week or two. I'm sure they will be filled quickly with the most qualified candidates. 

Reminder that if you are taking time off, we sure do appreciate it not being compressed into the month of June ( our busiest time). I will say no if it interferes with the learning of the students. 

Image result for bad cold cartoons

Staff schedules

Anne - Monday- home
Tuesday- HIgh Level
Wednesday- High Level am- Fort PM
I may have to go for FNMI PD on 26th I will find out more today. 
Thursday Blue Hills and La Crete. Which way I go depends on the ice bridge. 
Friday- Zama depending on the road conditions. Hopes are it will dry up.


Image result for bad cold cartoons






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Report Card Week

It's Okay to Have Bad Days