Good Morning Learning Stores and Home Ed

Image result for funny teenager cartoons

It is always great catching up with everyone. Our staff meeting was a good one where we identified what needs to be done, now we set aside the time to do those things. Thank you for your time, I know that's a valuable commodity.

We appreciate Mike taking the time to come visit us. He is there for us, if we ever needed anything we'd just have to ask. 

We will have a short Monday memo today as we talked about everything on Friday. Bonnie and Jenine I will fill you in as I see you. 

The three words were 

appreciate
relationship
ocean ( that was random)


Geesh there are only 2 weeks left of March!!!

Image result for funny teenager cartoons

Staffing

Anne

Monday- High Level- Work experience visits/ bursaries meeting 
Tuesday- meeting in La Crete in the morning. Meeting in High Level 1:00.
Wednesday- La Crete and Fort Vermilion 
Thursday- Rainbow
Friday- High Level

Have a great week.


Image result for funny teenager cartoons

Many run about
after happiness
like an absent- minded man
hunting for his hat,
while it is in his hand
or on his head.

James Sharpe (1613-1679)


Image result for funny teenager cartoons






Comments

  1. How my hair looked everyday and waiting for the lunch bell to ring so we could rush over to 4-Winds and get a table!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your reply. You are entered for the draw.

      Delete
  2. My greatest worry was embarrassment. Now that I am an adult, I constantly embarrass myself and can't fathom why I was so worried about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the reply. You are centered for the draw.

      Delete
  3. I worried about everything, I was a very timid teen. Imagine that!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your reply. You are entered for the draw.

      Delete
  4. I recall worrying about grades. I was pretty competitive with some of my friends, and we always tried to outdo each other with our results.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the reply. You are entered for thedraw.

      Delete
  5. In Jr High, I spent the day worried about the girls that chased me home after school every day, and if my mom would catch me smoking. In Sr High, I worried about having a place to live, if the RCMP was coming there, and how I could just get through the week of work/school to Friday night.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the reply, you are entered for the draw.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think in High School a big worry was a couple friends who were super intense and I was worried a lot about if they were going to be upset, felt like always walking on egg shells. Also my parent's relationship failing and walking on egg shells at home. Lots of careful walking!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Report Card Week

Speedy Memo

It's Okay to Have Bad Days